ELECTORAL STRATEGIC PLANNING
The strategic planner lives in a constant and uninterrupted process of studying the scenario where his substantial activity is carried out: the political-electoral field is no exception. That’s why it is essential to a specialist, the safe handling of technical tools, both epistemological and technological, among others.
Certificate endorsed by Polemos Politic Consulting Inc.
Term: 40 academic hours
- Strategic Planning.
- The Candidate and Message.
- The Setting and Strategic Planning.
- Political Communication in Electoral Campaigns.
- Management Plan Indicators.
- The Strategic Plan and its Finances.
PRICE AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
To request payment information contact us at email@example.com or call +1 (305) 777 7937 / +58 (424) 262 4116.
Aimed at graduates in Political Science, International Relations, Lawyers, Sociologists, and Electoral Campaign Advisors.