THEORY AND PRACTICE OF PUBLIC POLICIES
This seminar is of great relevance for those participants interested in professionalizing the analysis, design, management, and evaluation of activities and plans oriented from the State or Government Management to the satisfaction of needs and the generation of economic, social, and political development, deriving in shaping policies, programs and state projects with favorable results. It is very important to start from theory, where a journey through elementary concepts and definitions is made to understand the functioning and future of public policies, understand the way the relational model guides its vision of a society, and how to contribute to social satisfaction. On the other hand, the seminar includes a practical part, where one of the existing public policy cycles is explained, in this case, the methodological framework of the relational model.
Certificate endorsed by Polemos Politic Consulting.
Term: 20 academic hours
- Manage the different phases for the construction of Public Policies: Analysis, Design, Management, and Evaluation.
- Know the fundamental elements for the design of Public Policies and Development Components: physical capital, human talent, economic activity, and social capital.
- Identify the problems that hinder development.
- Know the elements for development in a democracy: representativeness, receptivity, accountability, and legitimacy.
- Analysis of Public Policies: Expectation Vs Reality, detection of plans, and failures.
- Carry out diagnosis of needs, problems, and solutions.
- Determination of the Purpose and the Subject of Public Policies.
PRICE AND FORMS OF PAYMENT
To request payment information contact us at email@example.com or call +1 (305) 777 7937 / +58 (424) 262 4116.
Graduate in Government and International Relations (UADE), Postgraduate in Metropolitan Politics and Management (FLACSO). Specialist in Public Policy and Crisis Management. Master in Strategy and Geopolitics (ESG). He developed his professional activity in the Municipality of Quilmes, Province of Buenos Aires. Consultant and advisor for electoral campaigns in Buenos Aires (2015, 2017, 2019). Teacher at the Provincial Institute of Public Administration (IPAP).
Aimed at professionals who work or aspire to do so in National, Provincial / Regional, or Municipal areas of government. Professionals from non-profit sectors, universities, and the private sphere related to the State and its different levels of government. Researchers or teachers seeking to specialize and enhance their area of expertise.