INTRODUCTION TO ELECTORAL POLITICAL STRATEGY
Entering into the political-electoral strategy implies understanding its fundamental elements and how they interrelate to achieve success in the political management of the party. To do this, we will begin by defining from different perspectives what “strategy” means, a concept that we will complement and differentiate from what is understood as a tactic, since political parties often neglect this differentiation, missing important opportunities to gain power and wasting resources at the moment to carry out an electoral strategic plan.
Certificate endorsed by Polemos Politic Consulting Inc.
Term: 16 academic hours
- What is Strategy? Strategies and tactics
- What does it mean to be a Strategist?
- Components of the Strategy
- Types of Strategies
- Elements for designing an efficient strategy
- Definition of Political Organization and types. Political Systems
- Political Organizations and their Strategies.
- The Context of the Political Parties and the Strategy.
- Strategic Power Relations.
PRICE AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
To request payment information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (305) 777 7937 / +58 (424) 262 4116.
Aimed at graduates in Political Science, International Relations, Lawyers, and Sociologists.