POLITICAL ELECTORAL STRATEGIES
This Seminar focuses on the study of the new political-electoral tools that are used in political campaigns worldwide, which emerge through the effective comprehension of new technologies to achieve political power.
Certificate endorsed by Polemos Politic Consulting Inc.
Term: 24 academic hours
- Key Ideas in Electoral Campaigns.
- Electoral Plans.
- Electoral Political Alternatives.
- Media in Electoral Campaigns.
- Articulated Decision Pattern.
- Formulation and Communication of the Political Plan.
PRICE AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
To request payment information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (305) 777 7937 / +58 (424) 262 4116.
Aimed at graduates in Political Science, International Relations, Lawyers, Sociologists, and Electoral Campaign Advisors.