THE POLITICIAN: PUBLIC OPINION AND POLITICAL COMMUNICATION
This Seminar focuses on the study of the formation of public opinion and the analysis of the essential communication methods of Political Speech.
Certificate endorsed by Polemos Politic Consulting Inc.
Term: 24 academic hours
- Importance of Information for Participation in the Political System.
- Processing Political Information by the Citizen.
- The Concern of Citizens Vs. The politician’s Interest.
- Elements that Make-ups Political Representation.
- The Image of the Leader.
- Influence of the surroundings on the form of Political Representation.
- Institutional Image.
- Influential factors of the political image.
- Quantitative Technical Research to Measure Public Opinion.
- Qualitative Methods to Measure Public Opinion.
- Monitoring and Control Methods to Measure Public Opinion.
PRICE AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
To request payment information contact us at email@example.com or call +1 (305) 777 7937 / +58 (424) 262 4116.
Aimed at graduates in Social Communication and related areas, Political Science and related areas, International Relations, Lawyers, and Sociologists.