UNDERSTANDING PUBLIC OPINION AND POLITICAL COMMUNICATION
This Seminar offers an approach to the basic knowledge of public opinion and political communication, as well as its associated topics: freedom of expression, the common good, objectivism, strategy, and political persuasion.
Certificate endorsed by Polemos Politic Consulting Inc.
Term: 16 academic hours
- Origins of Public Opinion.
- Problems associated with the concept of public opinion.
- The stratification of public opinion.
- Concepts associated with public opinion and the conditioning factors.
- Origins of political communication.
- The political environment.
- The informative dimension of strategic communication.
- The institutional dimensions of strategic and political communication.
- Political persuasion and attitudes.
- Codes of ethics in political communication.
PRICE AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
To request payment information contact us at email@example.com or call +1 (305) 777 7937 / +58 (424) 262 4116.
Aimed at graduates in Social Communication and related areas, Political Science, International Relations, Lawyers, and Sociologists.